SacredShakti

Friday, February 4, 2011

What does Breath of Fire Have to do with God: The Navel Center and Kundalini Yoga

What does Breath of Fire Have to do with God: The Navel Center and Kundalini Yoga
Posted by sdshakti at 5:18 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (13)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2011 (110)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ▼  February (23)
      • List of characteristics for self-actualization
      • I Hear Something
      • Dreaming the dream gathering steam gather...
      • Going into the pain
      • Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Live)
      • Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush -Don't Give Up
      • Jung writes, “The transference is like those medic...
      • I do like listening to speakers like the Little Gr...
      • No title
      • Here we are all across the world from Egypt and I ...
      • The Monk and the Moon
      • "Letting go doesn't mean pushing away or negating ...
      • Venus arrives
      • Going deep again. Here goes the submarine. I can f...
      • OSHO: The Fear of Knowing Oneself
      • yin yang yub yum
      • "Wherever I go, I meet myself. " —Tozan
      • My eyes are closed and I'm still in the dream of s...
      • What does Breath of Fire Have to do with God: The ...
      • Being the scarf
      • Rumi: Say I Am You (Sufi poem)
      • Red Buddha - Raindance (with Yoga Dance )
      • Winter Sleep
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  December (7)

About Me

My photo
sdshakti
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.