Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Hear Something

And it's going pop, crackle, pop. My right ear is finally, after years of stubborn deafness, starting to let me know it wants to hear something. I have unconsiously denied hearing some very uncomfortable things in my life, like about my husband being a drug addict and now I feel like my hearing is opening up. I would love to have that open. I think. I may not like it when all the uncomfortable news happens, but I have wanted the ear muffs to come off for years and maybe now they are starting to. I have been claira-audient all my life, but I sense that there is another level of hearing that I need to open to. Another level of truth that I am preparing to hear. This by the way is my right side, so it is my maleness and projection that is becoming activated. I am curious, but I can not force it, so for now, I am just noticing. I wouldn't know how to force it if I tried. Hmmmmmm, any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Forcing will create resistance. Let it unfold naturally, in its own time. Noticing is the most amazing thing. This is all you need.

    ReplyDelete