Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Going deep again. Here goes the submarine. I can feel it when I just crave the long winter sleep and feel so cosy in bed not my usual up and at 'em kind of energy. And not the feeling of being the warrior while I dream. Just deep slow sleep.

Been having tons of energy lately since clearing my chakras and running the kundalini. Can't drink coffee, it's too much. It projects my energy out so it's not able to recirculate like it will do on it's own. Yeah, the whole house is quieter and sleeping deeply. Had to plug into my son's energy field yesterday to let the kundalini energy just ground. I remember years ago after a Divine Feminine retreat at Omega, I was vibrating with so much kundalini that I had to physically ground outside when I got home. That helped, but what really worked was the physical touch with the males in my life. I tucked in each of my sons and gave each a little foot massage before bed and then I heard some moaning from our bedroom. It made me chuckle because it was an audible moan of "don't forget me..." So I went in and massaged his feet too and stroked his back and his longing moans turned into a long contented sigh. I felt complete and yummy. Just like all the wilde live wire female energy whipping all around came grounded down into their maleness and I could just be the flow again. I've since learned how to ground my female and male energies together on my own, but it still feels so nice to be grounded with the Divine Masculine and I'm gifted with three in my house.
Each boy was born with the fire and water of kundalini risings during contractions, so I guess we are all just hard wired in this life for it. They were such ecstatic births and I was elated and felt no pain for days as I recovered in the sanctity of my own home. I have been truely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment