Monday, February 21, 2011
Going into the pain
Going into the pain and finding the thread of where it attaches to what I think I am. There's the what I think I am and then there's the glaring I am. I say glaring because there is no need to be anything other than Truth. no need to make it pretty or nice or comfortable, just is beyond perceptions when I am ready to look. Self reflection, where would I be sithout it? I can't imagine a life, honestly I don't beleive I would have a life. So yes, today going in again, yesterday was stirring things up and today is sitting in silence. No exactly silence because my mind and heart will speak, but the answers will come from the Silence. Maybe this is what the shamans call shadow work I don't know, I'm not trained by anyone. I only learned it when I was young and comunicating with my guides who always patiently sat and watched and were always there with a word or two if I requested. As long as I ask they will be on the spot to answer. So, now I've asked and the response is building and ready to blossom and here I go to that place of no time and no space. Truth from my old owl friend. Peaceful snow settles in, falling silently all around. The sun has taken a nap. I think I should join it. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment