Friday, February 4, 2011
My eyes are closed and I'm still in the dream of sharing our friendship and pure energy. I pull my feet back to stretch full legged like an Egyptian mummy in a tomb. Slowly one to the other my thoughts start to enter the space that was my dream and I notice I am remembering and recreating and assuming old thoughts into the new. As I open my eyes I'm caught by the shimmering crimson silk across the end of my bed and the shear berry and flower pattern opening to my windows where hundreds of crystal twinkling lights sparkle in the morning sun off the 5' long icicles. My eyes are open and the memeories fade and the moment sparkles to catch my full attention. Now I am awake. Can I stay awake, for how long?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This short poem came out of me after reading your post. You were the muse:0)
ReplyDeleteTo You
It is here one moment and it is gone the next
Speck of wonder falling out of the nest
Braving open air and clear blue skies
Breathing deeply from newfound zest
It was very easy to brake parental ties
I am free
Free at last