Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mindfulness Meditation for Anger

Mindfulness Meditation for Anger

1 comment:

  1. It's been brought to my attention to teach Kundalini Kriyas for anger lately because some students can't move onto feel the glorious vibration of the energy we are in when they are too addicted to their anger and fighting. Self indulgence in anger does not have a cathartic response, it only fuels it with more anger. Releasing anger takes the opposite. To surrender and not fight is the alternative and then one cultivates the luxury of being flexible and deepens inner peace. I grew up with a rage aholic and I had to relearn all my own triggers and patterns so I wouldn't repeat the legacy in my own family. I have one sister who is afraid to even marry because she isn't sure she won't hurt someone in anger. It is such an ingrained belief and can seem overpowering. But I have lived through re-patterning and I have seen my children grow up to be so loving and true "gentle men" so far. We can do the kriyas and mindfulness meditations and relearn how to live without being out of control with anger.

    ReplyDelete