Having released much in the way of mind control from outside programs I am able to now see how easily it drifts over a person who has not practiced the warrior code of keeping their thoughts and actions as reflective as possible. Everytime we give authority to an outside institution, even one such as the New Age movement or Rush Limbaugh, we are not staying in our truth or authenticity. I have seen family and friends and coworkers and students and teachers all fall into a sort of trance to their unprocessed mind control programs. I have witnessed people act in blind rage and complete disassociation from their emotions, bodies or true minds. I have witnessed people being taken over by fear and judgement and hysteria. I have witnessed people cleverly manipulated by their shadow or an outside shadow entity that aims at dislodging one from their spiritual connection. I have witnessed people acting like blood sucking vampires jealously attempting to steal light from another. I have witnessed people willingly give all their sacred sense of self over to an outside institution such as the medical, relgious or political programs. I have witnessed so much and more, but I feel that now we are getting closer than ever to regaining our soveriegn nature as a whole. It always starts with us and one person at a time is taking back their true identity, their SAT NAM. As each person claims their true identity we move collectively into the whole, being whole in the one. We are not empty vessels waiting to be filled up by someone else's light or ideologies or beliefs. We are vessels of LIGHT. When I lookinto the mirror that is what I see. I see my light and it shines back at me. Slef reflection is all about going deeply into the inner galaxies of ourselves and decreeing peace and soveriegnty. Peace to All.
Sat Nam
No comments:
Post a Comment