Friday, March 4, 2011

Reconnecting Heaven and Earth

I am in the process of reconnecting from my core to the heavens and back to the center of the earth. I have now looked at being in my heart from both sides now. I lived the heart space feeling expanded last year up until December when I took on so much fear from others who were closed around me and I flipped into the backside of it. I have expereienced living in my heart space and living in my shadow fears of it and now I am moving back into my heart again this month. Thank you for showing how to look at my fear side too. I am always surprised that we choose to learn by pain rather than consiously communicating, but I guess that is the next step. I'm creating compassion for those that like to fight and be nasty. I can't be in such rush to be in the 5D, these things take integrating and building solid bases. I prefer kindness and the gentle approach, but my teachers have all been intense and adament lately, so I get the impression that we need to wake up NOW! And be our lights NOW....
I'm turning mine back on...
this little light of mine, Im gona let it shine, this little light of mine, I'm gona let it shine, this little light of mine, I'm gona let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Your light is not that little, Girly:0)

    ReplyDelete