Friday, March 11, 2011
Om Shri Ram
Peace and compassion flood the earth in gentle but powerful waves. The intent is strong and clear.I still feel the collective ego is not letting go and wants a fight 'til the end, but the vibration is changing to universal compassion and acceptance. There is acceptance of even the most egoic expression. We are all in this together. Ultimately, this time, we are not going to bully our way to peace and democracy. Instead, we are standing by and giving our support. Some people still need to be handled so gently as their egos can be quickly ignited. It is all so close to the top now and egos run high. So does energy to keep it all up in the air. The groundedness of earth is very peaceful though. I feel the earth's connection supporting me to hold my sacred space with integrity and grace while shining my light. Everyone is accepted because every part of me is accepted and cherished and loved. I am many expressions and I love them all. I lay softly in the lap of compassion,,,,my eyes are heavy with the inclusion of all life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment