Last night I had a very interesting new feeling of clarity and compassion. I was born to a mother who was very empathic (but lacked any sense of how to use it and cried at sentimental commercials)and a father who was precise and quick in thought and anger (being bigoted and a chauvanist went hand in hand in our house)and had four older sisters who constantly positioned themselves (and still do for the most part to this day)for outward attention. A lifetime of blessings and curses. So just from my heritage, I have had a lot to clear and gain insight of during this life. Transformation has always been the name of the game in my awareness but now I am seeing so many others waking up and taking strides to transform. Even my father is becoming a "miracle man", in this new era, as he fights his self created demons straight on. He actually is cursed now in his last years to see the physical manifestation of his hateful negative thoughtforms. It has driven him mad in some respects because he has alzhiemer's and dementia and caregivers write him off. But since this summer when he recieved and influx of visitors paying their "last respects" he has been slowly gaining his sanity and strength back. Redemption is always possible.
Getting back to last night's meditation, I felt a potent clearing of the negative and any slight or robust prejudices and a calm understanding of oneness. All creations being interwoven in oneness and simplicity. No more stories to understand or judgements about a past hurt or preceived pain from anyone, making peace with all enemies, past and present. I have always been blessed with empathy and have gone through trials of compassion, but this was a very different feeling Compassion and Oneness and Simplicity. It literally felt like a veil was being lifted right before my eyes and what I couldn't even conceive of a moment before was suddenly and always there. Then my mind got engaged again and I lost the moment, and fear of change creeped in to say "No, that's different and we're not ready!" I drifted back to it eventually and then again my mind got distracted or became distracting and I lost the tread of it. But I know that any new sensations are always bubbling just below the conscious mind and will, when the time is right, come to the awareness with renewed steadfastness. So this is just a hint of the energy that is taking place in our mass consciousness and I always get a hint of it before it firmly takes hold. We each do our part to anchor the incoming energies and this is the latest new energy that I have sensed, a clear and pervasive Compassion and Oneness with all that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment