"Controllers need agreement to their control. Agree to be controlled by nothing. Give your own guidance full authority" Saint Germaine
This is an innate understanding of mine; not to be controlled by anyone else's projections or an institution. I never agreee to give up my sovereignity. This irks some people beyond their comfortable habitual limits and they seem to go beserk right before my eyes. I'm not always sure what their reaction is about, but I do feel their push to make me try and believe or agree with their projection. When I check it with my own sense of Truth and find that the message they are sending doesn't hold integrity, I stand in my own knowledge and let them pass. Those who really try to impress upon me to conform to their script get annoyed fast and sometimes violent and may persist on not leaving until they have had an explosion, but I have been tested many times and know that the inner peace that lives in me always is much more vast than these distracting explosions. I have also learned not to try and teach or interact with this energy and to just let it pass or step out of the way and walk away if needed. Staying recentered and grounded after dealing with a mental projection from someone is a safe place and let's the energy move past without attachment.
"What you think does not manifest as your reality if there's a contradictory attitude held in the unconscious. Bringing these negative deceptions to light is the way to enlightenment, not affirming their opposite while denying their existence.
Love is not about avoiding negatives, it is about transforming your reactions to them....How do you tell the dark from the light? By their actions. Are they the masters of light they claim to be? Can you tell? Here's what to look for:
Are they . . .
1. Acting as an authority.
2. Belittling others.
3. Claiming to be an enlightened being.
4. Maintaining control over anyone.
5. Managing an organization that is exclusive.
6. Afraid of anything.
7. Changing an answer to elude a question.
8. Framing a question instead of giving an answer."
Saint Germaine
When we have processed enough of the transmutatins in ourselves to integrate the darkness that we each hold, then we can sense the seperateness of a projection from a seperate aspect that is not integrated. If it is integrated, there is always love too. There is always Love and only the absence of it is seperateness. Being seperate is what feels painful and like darkness. The ego can feel seperate. But that too just wants to be integrated, not erased. Bringing more light to the dark bridges the false sense of seperation. Seperation is only a mental projection and sensing all energies through the heart is what let's us know our Truth, that Love is all pervasive. It permeates all. What we give our attention to is what we realize
and what limits us. Opening the heart allows us many possibilities to co-exist and gives a much wider vista. It's like sailing the ocean in a fog and we think we are all alone and about to die and then suddenly the sun burns off the fog and we look around with squinty eyes to see we are surrounded by boats and swimmers and it's a tropical island paradise of fun all around. How could we know from one limiting perspective that believes it is all that is and that it is seperate. When we connect through our hearts and let the light burn off the dross of our karma, we start to live as One....and life is really so much fun. To me using the light of Kundalini to burn through my negative aspects and learn their source so I can embrace them as part of who I am and as part of my whole, has been the most powerful tool I could find to do this work. It has been a lifetime of integrating my darkness and not surrendering to other's projections to implant more darkness or carry their for them. I have voluntarily done enough clearing the group consciousness, but I now know my boundary of not letting indivduals come in to take or dump energy with me. Growing my light and integrating my aspects may make me a tempting target for others, but that is not the way. Sadhana is the work and it is constant without fail and with integrity and Truth. Courage comes and Grace comes and Transparency comes as a few of the many rewards. Life itself is the reward and a life worth living is a life worth self reflection.
Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment