Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some of the impressions that have been coming through is that the first few weeks of January 2012 have been a bit rocky with relationships, we've been dreaming more vividly and there is a powerful energy shift. I do see more people waking up and it is exciting to see more people turn out for "alternative teachings".
One of the many resounding messages I have been getting is about RESPONSIBILITY. Also, FOCUS is being repeated to me. Although these seem like pretty heavy words, I feel much lighter than I have in several months and I have a renewed optimism about the planet's waking up. Last year about this time I was given the word VICTORY. I didn't know about where it was emanating from but it did prove to be true from my reality. So now I am looking at the 2 new words and considering what they may hold in store for me and my reality with all that is.

2 comments:

  1. I am very very sorry for being mean to you and hurting your feelings. I take full responsibility for what I said to you. Larisa.

    ReplyDelete