Thursday, May 19, 2011

I encourage all my friends and family to stay out of the fear and judgements while we are getting closer to clearing out more negative disparaging energies. So many people I have worked with lately have been really up against their darkest most entrenched fears. The other day I was sitting in meditation and the song of the Battle Hymm of the Republic came across my awareness. I started singing it....
"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of
Wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible
Swift sword;
His truth is marching on.

Glory, glory! Hallelujah!
Glory, glory! Hallelujah!
Glory, glory! Hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

I don't know why, but this song came out of nowhere it seemed. I just found myself feeling light hearted and couragous. I hope it has the same affect on you too and we can be in the same vein of victory vibration for each other's soveriegn selves. Have the courage to really look at the insidious fears that try to remain hidden and look into the beliefs and realize that they are just transient and can not hold any true power over our true selves is very good work. I have spendt my life practicing this method since I was a small child and had to confront the projections of others who did not always hold my highest regard in vibration. I was always a sensitive intuitive empath and could feel the intentions or projections of others and as a defense for my immature self, I retreated into or away from myself. The essence of who I knew myself to be flew out to preserve that which no one could then touch and all that was left was my empty shell of the body for others to thrust projections onto or attempt to dismantle with their beliefs.
One of my friends confided not so long ago that she had been also using this method for all her life and had just lately learned to try and stay present and earth bound. I told her this was preferable since the escape was nothing but a defense and now was the time to mature into holding the space for herself to be here in the present moment. I am not sure that she was able to hear me bear witness to her process and blamed me later when she had a huge reaction to my boundaries of not accepting her projections. It is interesting because without a clear sense of myself and the present moment and all being energy, I find people are very eager to swoop in and take over the space I create for myself and impose their own level of comfort and projections that usually are meant to keep me limited and in a labled box that they can then use for their own ambitions. It is so clear what some people's intents are and I can easily see through so much that some people think they are hiding, but my big lesson has been to have compassion because although it may be about limiting my energy, I also know they are not in full control of themselves and if I allow it, I am also not in full control of my intentions either. Every moment is a choice to be free or be a source for others. So I can not judge or be repulsed because of someone's choices, even someone's fantasies of vampires is none of my business and I hold compassion for them to learn and move into their own light if they choose...to fill the dark whole in their mind's eye with light and compassionate Buddah love.
This has been my life's path and it comes out in many ways as I talk with victims of domestic abuse and students dealing with their own cycles of self hatred or anger. I have had experience being the victim of a man obsessed with drugs and lost in his pyschotic paranoia, but first by a man who imprinted me with the victim pattern when he was lost in his blind rage. My father acted out on just a few ocassions but even one is too much for any tender human to really have to be exposed to in my opinion. At a young age I saw him totally consumed by his rage and completely inhuman. That was terrifying to see him overcome by a force that was bigger than him. He was the biggest person in my life and it was scarey to see him not be able to fight against his own compulsions. As a family we walked on eggshells, as they say, so he wouldn't erupt. But then there were times that it didn't really matter what we did, he would lash out and create another victim. When I became an adult I saw him take on "the look" where he was starting to vacate his senses and take on the rageful force of his nature and in a flash I spun around and turned on him with all the intensity of the present moment and shocked him into the reality that if he ever laid a finger on me or anyone I ever saw again I would call the police. When I told him straight out and confronted him, he sort of wobbled and shook his head and his eyes lost the glazed covering and he showed a humiliated child hiding behind a man's face. I sat down on the steps outside our house and just reviewed what happened. I didn't know I was going to do that or ever be able to say what I did and I certainly had no preplanned scene in my head of what that would even look like if I did. I simply new by the time I came home from college that I was not the same little girl that had lived under their roof and kept silent to avoid a scene for all those years. I never imagined I had it in me to repel his actions towards me, but when I saw him taking on that disconnect from his facial expressions and eyes to his transformed posture of intimidation, something inside of me just said "STOP! I am not available!" I can understand the seduction of feeling superier and my father still fell into that through sarcasm and prejudicial sneers, but at least he faced himself in me when I stopped the cycle of his physical abuse over me that day.
Now I look to go back and see him on his death bed. Perhaps I can help him to make peace with his life here and to make a peaceful transition back home. I look forward to the opportunity to hold his hand and comfort him in his awesome journey back to his soveriegn self. I pray that he doesn't fear being more than his mind pervieved and that his glory can enfold him and carry him to peace, love and contentment.
To all of us, creation and humanity everywhere...........Glory, glory! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment