Monday, May 23, 2011
Flowering Creation
I find this time to be so interesting as I feel like I have had the opportunity to really go into some places this last 6 months and now I am remembering again how to come to that place where alchemy happens. I have done this work all my life as a lightworker apprentice and master. To me every day was about playing in the energies and going into some dark energies even to carry them through again to the light to be transformed in the heat of the I Am Presence. When the Soul shines we all raise up our vibration to be greeted on our paths. The golden radiation of light from Source and Soul reminds me that tranmutation does not have to be scary or difficult even. It just is the alchemy of darkness to light. Ignorance to understanding. We have all learned just by being part of humanity here on this living library, so we have all made our journeys. The key in this fast paced world seems to be compassion and patience as we all get what we need, to paraphrase the Rolling Stones. I have come to realize it may look totally different to another person than it does to me, but that we can still come to a middle ground of understanding and acceptance. I have recently felt such acceptance and much less fear or worry or resentment towards those who have hurt me. I do not hold them responsible for my injury any longer. I realize they are just coming from a place of limitation themselves and that it is really only limiting or hurtful to me if I let that into my belief of who I am. Is it possible to believe what someone else finds fault with or limitaion about us, if it is not our own judegment to begin with. How can we take on another's perspective if we do not have the same triggers for it in the first place? Do we really have the same corresponding belief and we are unaware or fighting with it within ourselves? How can we fight against anyone's belief if we don't also have that same belief somewhere, otherwise, it would simply just wash away like water off a duck's tail feathers. I have felt the deep search for cooresponding triggers and deep seated beleifs that are causing my own perceived injuries. Sometimes this search can feel like being led down the rabbit hole, but I always have been able to go deeply into that territory and at some point by the grace of the Divine, I sense the aide of Hekate grabbing me by the hand to guide me through the narrows. I really respect Hekate for her knowledge and courage of the path, no matter have twisty or thorny or pitch black it may become, she know her way back to Source. Like a bat's sonar, she sees without eyes. I suppose the transmutaion is happening all the way along, but it always feels like there is a much more profound alixir transmuted when the dark fianlly hits the blinding light. I can almost hear the pop as it hits the air of higher vibration and starts to fizzle and pop like baking soda and vinegar that we play with when we're kids. That's when things get really interesting again as the energy is different and there is no going back to retrace the steps of the path. The alchemical process has altered it now forever. The lessons have been learned and integrated and the energy is changed for all, that is my service as a lightworker. The one very happy thing about it is that I have learned the significant technologies of not altering my own health in the process. I no longer physically take on energies to transmute them through my physical body. I rarely even take on energies to transmute through my emotional or mental bodies anymore for that matter. I mean it does get heavey at times and I have felt the pressures, but nothing like what those energies could do to me if I took them on wholeheartedly like I used to. Somehow my processing energetics has thankfully matured to where now I find that I am really just holding the space for the new energy to take shape of the old and the swirling energies pretty quickly do their thing while I just hold the space. It is different, totally different than when I used to take it into myself to hold while the energies shifted and then safely released them after the alchemy was finished. Now, I find that I am still part of the process, but it is more from a witness perspective of love and compassion and, oh so testing, patience. When my work is done than in floods the joy and jubulation of communing in the new energies with others who are also releasing their transformations or transmutated energies. There have been many themes I have noticed over the years, and I am so thankful to be at this point with humanity, of now seeing the worldwide support. We are not all working in the solitary as much anymore, now we are working more in broad daylight with the alchemy and the earth and each other. We may still be on the farthest edge of crative energy way out in the void but the past is getting brighter to walk these days. I love this new vibration of support and ease and stability that receives the flowers of our creations. Jai Ma... a toast to the flowers of creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment