Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Starships and DNA
I had a remarkable dream the other night that was so vivid and exciting. I was walking in the landscape of a different planet with my animal companions at dusk which quickly turned to darkness as night fell and the stars came shining out. We were outside admiring the starry night when suddenly the stars stared to move and take shape and created a spaceship formation. The lights zoomed together in a pattern and moved around in unison very fast. Then I noticed that a rectangular box was forming in the middle of one of the star patterns that hovered in one spot for a while. I just watched and commented to my animal friends how exciting this was to see it all "up close" but not really knowing too much what any of it meant. And then the rectangular box started to who a wriggly DNA formula moving and twisting inside. The DNA smooshed together tighter and the whole box seemed to fall out of sight to the ground. We watched the star spectacular for a while and noticed that they were moving off towards a distant direction across the landscape. We ran back to the home where the people were and they seemed agitated by the news but we turned to look and just watched in awe and the beautiful and powerful sight as the light who moved over the horizon. It light up with explosions of light like distant lightening storms. I continued trekking with my animal friends until the next day the sun came up and we noticed that people seemed non plussed by the night's events, kind of like zombies too afraid to opening admit what they witnessed. Then we notice deformed creatures wiggling out from behind structures on the ground and they looked yucky and came at me and my friends. We just stood and stared and then blew at them. We stood and blew soft warm air at them through our pursed lips. The creatures started to recoil and then disintegrated. We looked at each other and felt the overwhelming peace and love and excitement and awe of the night before and continued to blow LOVE at the creatures that popped out at us until they all disappeared and we were left walking around just laughing and talking about how easy it was to clear the path. Then my animal friend and I rested and I woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment