Friday, February 10, 2012

Sunshine

Let the Sun shine....Let the Sun shine in...the Sun...shine in

This winter has been so mild here in NY that I'm starting to wonder if we even had one. I do remember 2 days of snow, but one of them was in Oct. so does that count? Anyway ,lots of activity this winter season when we normally are all huddled up and "hibernating" makes it seem like spring to me. That, and the trajectory of the Sun. All the solar flares and cosmic energy have made this just such an action packed fast moving time, instead of the old days when we would be groggily going about our business and then slowly a bud would poke through the deep covering of snow to remind us of a brighter day. We are having those brighter days already and even the moon feels super charged when she is hanging so full in the dark sky. I hear many people complain that they can't sleep because the moon keeps waking them up, tee hee sounds funny to me. Cosmic jokes playing with us. Yes, I just get up if I am woken up and I go hang out with Grandmother Moon, I don't want to miss the punch line. There is always some important message to be gleaned just by showing up.
We have done so much work all these years (and eons) and many of us have been sequestered to just take some time out and relax and revel in the newness approaching. It's like almost a hands off approach where we are to watch and just hold the space open for it all to unfold. No more to do, just to BE. Of course I have really noticed that I really do nothing anyway and that all the energy and accomplishments I achieve are so effortless because they come from all around me and through me. It is a very different orientation and I feel like that is why we have been sort of set on a particular projection, out of the masses and more connected from deep within. A deep contact that it is not from the mental projections. A deep contact to all creation through the timelessness of breath and an open heart. I can feel this the strongest when I am more quiet.
I also feel the great expansiveness that is unfolding and the totally new horizon approaching....it is the same in some ways, but then again it is totally new. Like a baby it glistens. I remember my own experiences of childbirth and they were all three ecstatic and orgasmic. I wonder if that is also how Mother Gaia will birth her new creation. Or at least if that will again be my experience with her since that is my frame of reference. How can I not filter it through my own experiences? Even my dreams have a familiar feel to them, but then again they are all new people and landscapes that I haven't recognized before. I trust where I am and who this version of me feels like, but it is fascinatingly uncharted. Is it a distant memory or just another version of my consciousness revealing itself to my more waking mind. I say waking because I sometime feel the dreams so vividly that I feel like I wake up and they are still potent or that I am definitely awake while in the dream.
Making the Leap. Creating my new world each day with LOVE, COURAGE, BALANCE, GRACE, FEARLESSNESS, HARMONY, GRATITUDE AND AWE

No comments:

Post a Comment