Saturday, September 10, 2011
Being aware.
I told my 13 year old son, after the hurricane last week, that I was physically , mentally, emotionallly and financially exhausted. But that no matter how exhausted I was on all levels, I always have my strong spirtual connection to my Source which never wavers. No matter what I feel is waxing or waning in my life, my spiritual connection to Source is much more tangible that anything else, even my imagination. I asked him if he also felt that steady connection in his core, and he said he didn't know. He kept ruminating on it all weekend. I also told him that times comes and goes and money comes and goes and health comes and goes, as these are all transitory and meant to flux, but Source always remains present throughout it all. It may have been a bit much for a 13 year old, but I felt I needed to be honest with him since I really was exhausted and I really needed his help just to drive up to the mountains to drive after having been through so much lately with the hurricane and a boss who was her own hurricane, and I was totally drained but some how boyant. I shared with him that people always ask me how I get through so much in life and I usually find it hard to tell the the truth and I ususally just shrugg it off and smile and try not to say anthting because I have found that most people really just want to talk about their stories and really don't want to know how to survive or transcend their current impasse and are looking to suck me into their story instead. Being an empath and aware, I have learned how to stay clearer of those peoples' motives and find myself gravitating more towards others who can be a little more conscious of their choices and their big picture. To me, the biggest part of the big picture for me has always and continues to be my connection to Source and not getting bogged down with attachement to the illusion teaching the lesson. I love my sons and I hope and pray they each have their solid connections to Source all the days of their lives and never forget who they really are beyond the illusion of this time and space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment